Monday, November 4, 2013

Holy Cow!!! Yes It's really a new post!!

Wow!!  It's been a while since I sat foot on this blog page.  Danielle asked me to look up some old blogs and dang if it didn't bring back some memories.  I never realized I had been writing this blog since 2011.   Lots of exciting changes going on right now.   We've finally gone live on Facebook, we're getting an entirely new web page, we've got a new Marketing Director who is just outstanding, and my lazy butt is getting back blogging.  

Since it has been like uhhhh forever since I wrote, it's going to take forever to get the same amount of people to visit this site, but heck, if we can do it once, we can do it all again.   At the peak of the Weight Loss Challenge, we were getting 100 hits a day,  which for a small town blog, is pretty darn good.

I've got lots to share so hopefully most of you will tune back in.  

Most importantly I've got to post some before and after pics of the 2013's Weight Loss Challenge winner.   Nothing short of impressive.  It will have to wait until tomorrow though, as all of the pics are at work:)

As I mentioned earlier, we've finally got a facebook page.    Check it out and give us a "like"!!!

Also for those who are wondering.....yes we're going to have another Weight Loss Challenge starting January 1.    My chubby butt is back up to 180 and I've been busting my butt to lose the chub, but so far all I've gotten from going to the gym is SORE!!!  

Any, I've got a thousand things to do before tomorrow so I've got to cut this one short.  So for the one or two of you that my stroll to this site, thanks for reading.  








No comments: