Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hug em!!!

Yes, two posts in one day. 

With everything going on in life, I've learned one very important think lately.  To cherish every single second with my kids.

Yesterday, Coby (my 10yo) and Keevan (my soon to be 4yo) went to the baseball field.  As we turned down the road to get to the field, I hear Keevan say, "wow dad, we haven't been here in a while, I like this place".    During the summer we spend a lot of time at the ball field so it was nice that he remembered.

I've written posts that have to do with living in the moment and yesterday was one of those moments.  I cherished every throw, I cherished every bad throw, I cherished Keevan throwing it every which way but the right way.  

So real quickly I want to say, tonight when you tuck in your kids......................hug them tight and cherish the moment.   Just do it!!!!!!

No comments: