Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm Hoping it Worked


Well I'm 3 days into my corticosteroid injection. The day after the injection was miserable. I felt good that morning but as the day went on, it just felt worse and worse. That was by far the worse day. Then came Saturday (the injection was on Thursday), for months I have felt like my left hip needed to pop. I would try various ways and never had any luck. Then on Saturday as I was getting ready to get up, POP!!!! Oh my gosh it felt so good. So with that happening, I think the steroid is slowly working. I do believe I have other issues, like my pelvis still being rotated, but I think it will be easier to fix if I can keep the inflammation down and my back muscle relaxed.


I rode with my boys today for about 2 miles and felt fine (back felt a bit sore later). So if I find the time, I'm going to try and go for a decent slow ride tomorrow. I'm going to continue hammering away at the core exercises in hopes of not repeating the problem I'm currently trying to cure. It's been a miserable road but I've learned a lot.
I'm likely going to need one more injection in about 2 weeks but i'm optimistic about the results.
That's all for now
Thanks for Reading

No comments: