Friday, September 18, 2009

Is Fall Here??

What a gorgeous morning. I left for the office about 6am this morning and it was 37 degrees!! The steam was coming off of the lakes as I journeyed along the main road to the office. The sprinklers from the local resorts were spraying mist into the sky and the sun was just coming up. What a beautiful place we live in.

Were heading down to Phoenix today (where it's supposed to hit 100 degrees) for the Mercy Me concert and a D-Back game. To be honest, I'm not looking to forward to the game, but cant wait for the concert. So many of the Mercy Me songs go right to the heart. Here's one of my favorites, Word of God Speak. How often we take for granted a God that is so loving and forgiving. Lord only knows I don't deserve such attention.

We hope to be doing our first oxygen fill today. Oh my gosh what a nightmare it's been. I've never saw so much paper work. The consider oxygen a medical drug so we are monitored heavily by the FDA. Everything has to be calibrated and documented. When the government cuts our Medicare payments (which they've done for the last 2 years) I don't think they realize the work involve to adequately provide a patient everything they need to live a normal quality of life. I'm sure if the members of the house and senate had parents on a fixed income they may show a little more compassion.

We'll that's my rambling for today. Hope you have a wonderful Friday.

No comments: