Sunday, July 31, 2011

Off to Cali

I'm finally off to California. I'm only gone for 6 days, but its the longest vacation I've had in almost 6 years. I'm definitely ready for the break. In an effort to save some money, we opted to drive and for once I'm sitting in the passenger seat, listening to my ipod, keeping my kids in order and typing all this out on my blackberry. I added it all up and last week I put in 72 hours and this weeks I ended with 68. Needless to say, I'm a bit tuckered out.
We have no plans except to spend 5 days at the beach. Were not even to Phoenix yet at the 2 younger boys are restless. Last week we bought one of those overhead dvd plays for the car. A friend installed it only to find that the darn thing doesn't work So now we have to stop by Best Buy, exchange it, and then in the hot friggin Phoenix sun, I get to finish installing the darn thing. Hoping its a quick install and it makes the rest of the drive a little more pleasureable.
On Wednesday, while the wife and kids stay at the beach, I'm driving up to Manhattan Beach to meet with a neuromuscular therapist to see if he can help with my back. I really want to get back into racing my bike, but until I find an effective treatment for my back, I don't see that in my future.
Well almost to Tempe so gotta go for now. Will post more later. Hope you all are having a good day.
Rusty-------Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: