Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm off to Gunnison

Just wanted to say that I'm off for Gunnison. Didn't sleep all that great last night and my allergies are going crazy but other than that it's a good morning. I'm getting everything packed at the hotel and getting ready to get back on the road. It's a 4 hour drive from here to Gunnison.

I've been debating on taking the laptop with me on the Bike Tour. I'm not sure though if I would have much internet access. I don't know, we'll see. If you don't hear from me for a week, you'll know I didn't take it. Maybe I'll try and find a library or local internet spot in some of the towns we visit.

That's it for now. Gotta get going.

Bye

1 comment:

Boz said...

I hope you do/did well in the tour. That's a lot of riding, but I'm certain you'll do well. Keep spinning on!