Sunday, November 9, 2008

Winter is coming.

First I have to say that its great to see SoreLegs getting back to normalcy. He's been through hell and back while going through the treacherous chemo treatments. Again, all you who think you have problems, it could always be worse.

My second cortisone injection which was scheduled for last Thursday was cancelled. I guess the fluoroscopy machine they use to see your spinal cord was broken. I'm rescheduled for this Thursday so I hope and pray that more healing is on the way. I rode the trainer last night for about half hour and I'm still getting the pain down my left leg. It's better then it was but by far not great. I moved my seat just a little forward and tipped the front down which seemed to help a little as well.

It's snowing outside right now so I guess winter is well on its way. It's a welcome site as we really need the moisture. I love this time of year. The holiday music, the cooler weather, Thanksgiving and Christmas, I just love it.

My wife is getting chubbier everyday :) She is due December 20th but we all agree she'll likely deliver sooner. Both of our other boys came early so there is no reason to believe the 3rd little guy will hold out to term. It will make for even a greater Christmas.

I guess that's about it for now. A lot going on at work but I'll post that later.

Have a Great Night!!!

No comments: