Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year is Almost Here

Ok Ok OK!!!! I realize it's been a while since I posted something here.  Other than the typical excuse of being super busy, I really have no excuse.  I've finally decided to have another weight loss challenge.  I'm hoping to have even more doctor's offices involved this year.  For those that stay tuned to this blog, I'm gonna have even more give aways throughout the challenge.  So for those of you considering the challenge, just sign up and plan on having a good time.   

I have yet to weigh myself but I'm thinking I'm around 175 lbs and would like to get to 160 or 165.  The only plan I have right now is to cut out white flour (and all products with it), simple sugars (candy, goodies, etc), and even coffee.  I'm going to go back to drinking mostly green tea (the flavored ones) with my favorite being the Jasmine sweetened with agave nectar.  .  I was doing pretty well with this diet before the Christmas and Thanksgiving holidays rolled around.  Once they arrived, it was pretty much down hill from there. 

If your struggling with your weight, join us for the challenge.  You've got nothing better to do:)

No comments: