Thursday, December 30, 2010

Weighed In

Well I checked my weight this morning, shockingly I haven't gained as much as I thought.  With all the crap I've been eating I thought for sure I would be upwards of 180 but I'm at 173.5.  I've still got a couple of days to hit 175:).

Being a cyclist as well as a Lance Armstrong fan, I like to support his Livestrong organization.  This was on my email this morning (click here).  I think after you look at one "how to lose" article, you've looked at them all.  I think (my own personal opinion) if you just cut out the sugar and cut way down on serving size, then your bound to lose some weight.  If there's a soda sitting in your desk right now, hmmmm, no comment.  Go get some water or some green tea.   Add some exercise to that then your good to go.  Remember, your heart rate has to be elevated for at least 30 minutes to make any sort of dent in your conditioning. 

It's a pain in the rear to do this, but keep a log of everything you eat throughout the day.  You will be amazed at how the calories just add up.  Also look at the quality of the food your eating.  If its full of words you cant pronounce then work on adding more natural foods to your diet.   You can't go wrong eating food that is nourished by the sun.

Have a super day.  Gotta go shovel some snow. 

No comments: