Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Biggest Loser Family

Biggest Loser started again tonight. This time it involves Husband/Wives vs Children/Parent. It is so cool to see the transformation that these people go through. If you google Biggest Loser and then look at images, you can see the dramatic weight loss that some of these people achieve. Granted these people have quite a bit of weight to lose, they are losing some big time weight in only one week!!! They are losing in the double digits. It's so awesome.

One may wonder how these people allow themselves to get so big, but my heart truly goes out to them. Just dealing with my back, I find myself eating more crap just out of frustration. I get sick of not being able to ride my bike, dealing with the back pain, I end up just chowing down the chocolate.

I'm doing my best now to stay focused on the end results. I'm slowly getting back to eating better and I'm really focusing on my core exercises. I just have to realize that my back didn't get this way overnight, therefor I cant expect it to improve overnight as well.

I hope if youre reading this you'll try and watch a few episodes of the Biggest Loser. It's really inspiring.

No comments: