Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm sick of Sit Ups


I'm so sick of doing sit ups. By the time I'm done with this rehab thing, I better have the stomach of the guy pictured above. I signed up for gym on Friday and used all their ab machines on my first visit. I was super sore the next day, but it was a good sore. The dr. also wants me doing lunges and hamstring work so that's what I did today. I'm guessing I won't be able to walk tomorrow. My legs are just skaking as I sit here. I figure for this treatment to succeed, I need to get my stomach muscles burning as bad as my back muscles do when I'm on the bike. So far I haven't hit that point. I really hate ab work. It takes forever and it hurts. At least on a bike youre actually going somewhere. Well that's my whining for the day. Take Care.

No comments: