Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 2


Day one ended on a pretty good note.  I made it the entire day without cheating at all.  I never really felt that hungry for most of the day.  The run at then end of the day went ok but I'm very sore and think I'm going to get back on the bike for a while.  The jarring of running really takes a toll on my knees and back.  I must say, I loved the trail and tried to make the most of scenery while hobbling through the woods, but I'm going to start pedaling these pounds off for a while.  Speaking of pounds, I weighed in at 182 this morning, so that leaves me with 17 lbs to go. 


Today I awoke with a major headache and very sore from the running.  Determined to beat the headache, I'm chugging the water along with my 3 bottles of "stuff".  Today in bottle number one I have 3 apples and 2 bananas, this one of course is pretty good.  Bottle number two is gonna far from my favorite and consists of a ton of spinach, a lime, and a tad of ginger.  I had it tasting pretty good, but once I added the ginger (I don't have a clue about spices and all that other stuff) it destroyed the taste.  I didn't have the time or the product to start over so I'm going to choke it down for lunch.   Finally in bottle number 3, I've got an entire cucumber, about 10 strawberries, and a banana.  This one tastes pretty good, but so far I can't compare any to a good pizza:) . 

I'll try and post more a little later, but this headache is kicking my rear and looking at this screen is driving my eyes crazy.  Oh and I guess I should get a little work done. Hope you all have a good morning. 





No comments: