Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 3

Two days and 6 pounds.  I'm down to 179 today and feeling a bit hungry but not bad.  I did cheat a bit yesterday with one piece of beef jerky and this morning I wasn't going to deny myself of my yummy cinnamon dulce latte.  I did though get nonfat milk vs whole milk and you can definitely tell the difference.  Not as good, but for now I'll live with it. 

I brought my bike to work today in hopes of getting in a ride but it's looking pretty gloomy outside.  I enjoy riding in the rain but not when I have to go back to work.  I'm hoping to get in at least 20 miles and build from there.  My back is feeling really good, and though I don't want to push my luck, I want to really start getting in the miles.

Work is really starting to come around.  I brought in a new billing person (my awesome mother) and she has taken a ton of work off of me.  Having done billing in the past, she has caught on really quick.  Steven and Michael are just doing outstanding work on the road.  They are really good with the patients, very self driven, and always thinking ahead.  Denice is learning more and more every day and on the phone I couldn't ask for more.  She has the best personality I could ever ask for. 

Anyway, time to get back to work.  Gotta go fill the liquid oxygen tanks and get my rear back to work.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man....I guess you have to be a full time employee to get a shout out ?????