Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Wish I Could Run

I just finished running 3 miles of the Country Club trail near Sky Hi Retreat. Every joint from my back to my toes just aches like crazy. I look like a 90 year old man when I'm running (no offense to any 90yo that can run faster than me). I started running last week with my 12 year old who is running cross country for his school. The first day was too bad. The next day I could feel it. Now, holy cow I hurt all over. I really enjoy the running but I'm thinking it may be time to put some miles on the bike. Maybe I'll just start mixing things up a little. Whatever I decide, I'm gonna get back down to 165.

I gotta get back to the office to close up and get home for my smoothie dinner:). Yum!! Hope you all have a good evening.
Rusty-------Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: