Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Back at the gym.

Finally back in the gym today. While its only been 4 days, I feel like a fish out of water. When I first started pedaling the spinning bike I thought I was gonna pass out. After the first 15 min though, things were all good. Gonna go work the heavy bags here in a few. Bad idea with ribs, but its sort of addicting. Can't wait to start sparring again. There's something about getting your butt kick by an old man that just makes you want to come back for more:).

Actually the work and dedication involved remind me of what it used to be like to wrestle. There's so much involved that I don't think you could ever really be a master at the sport.

I haven't seen many of you post your weights. You're either wimping out or your totally sandbagging till the end. Only 10 days left so step up that commitment!! I'm gonna lose 5 more by this Sunday. At least I hope to. Lots of cardio and lots of fruits and veggies. I'll lose another pound just by shaving these hairy a$$ legs. Gonna be riding a lot in phx next week and can't let the locals see me with this crap all over my legs:) . I'm sure there will be comments from the Whiting clan about the legs. Bring it on!:).

Family and I are going to phx for 5 days so me and Ry hope to hit South Mountain several days. I just want some sun!!! A little riding without a jacket will be good for the motivation.

More to write but time for bagwork. Ill write more later. See ya.
Rusty-------Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: