Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Congrats Someday!!!!

Yesterday I received one of the coolest emails from Someday Skinny.  Until yesterday, I had no clue as to who Someday Skinny was.  I don't have the numbers here in front of me, but the amount of weight she has lost so far is really impressive.   It's killing me not sharing the email she sent, but she has given me permission to share only a little information for now.  Since her last weigh in, SS has just found out that she is expecting her second little one.  Now not to downplay the excitement of being pregnant, but something that is almost as awesome is that she is 30 lbs lighter then she was when she became pregnant with her first child. 

I got another email from her today which really made my day.  It was hilarious!  She recorded the moment that she told her husband about being pregnant.  His response is priceless!!  It's so cool to see how excited and shocked he was.  To see young parents so excited brings back such great memories of the challenges and emotions involved in being new parents.  Once they make it official, I'll post the video, but for now its hush hush. 

I've got to say though that the two emails brought a huge grin to my face.  You can just feel the excitement.  The excitement of the weightloss, the excitement of the pregnancy,  and the excitement of motherhood.  While reading the email, I couldn't help but smile the entire time.

For now I'll just call them Mr. & Mrs. Someday Skinny.   So to Mr. & Mrs. Someday Skinny, you guys look so happy. I hope you will keep in touch with the progress of the pregnancy.  Seeing as how the baby is due in November, I'll be expecting some huge results in next years challenge.  

Congratulations!!!!!!!! 

PS:  I think the someday has arrived.  

No comments: