Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mercy Me

I thought I had fallen onto a new music group but after looking at their site online, I guess they've been around for while. Mercy Me is an awesome Christian group. We sing a few of their songs in church and they just seem to hit like a ton of lead. I'll be on bike ride with my MP3 player going and God With Us comes on and I find myself in tears. Their songs are so powerful. When you really think about it, why would such a powerful God waste his time on us? As crappy of a people that we have turned out to be. It's just got a to be a daily heartbreak for Him. To see how many of us have turned our backs on him and turned towards our own versions of what is right and wrong. I found a cool video of them singing U2's Where the Streets have No Name. I would just love to have the fire for Christ that these guys have.
I hope you'll take the time to listen to some of their stuff. It's OSSM!!!! Oh ya, I Can Only Imagine is another good one.

Enjoy

No comments: