Friday, April 1, 2011

And the winners are:


Ok, Sorry I'm late but we're really busy today.  I sort of had a little dilemma as to the results.  Do I total the team results and treat each team as an individual or do I just take the individual percentages???

With the weight that both Frenchie and Big Mamma lost, I find it difficult not to consider their amazing efforts.  Soooo, what I'm going to do since both Frenchie and Big Mamma are both on winning teams, is to first award the individual prizes.  Which are...........
Individual Winnings:
1st Place: $300.00
2ndPlace: $200.00
3rdPlace: $100.00


And the winners are:
Individual Results:
1st. Frenchie: 14.91%
2nd Big Mamma: 13.57%
3rd SnowWhite: 8.33%

Teams:

1st place - P.H.A.T    Avg Percentage Lost  7.04lbs  
2nd place- TeamSexercise   Avg Percentage Lost   6.36

And the 3rd place team by only 4 one thousanths of a percentage goes to the Chunky Dunkers with 5.844%

Team Winnings:
1st Place:  $150.00
2nd Place:  $100.00
3rd Place:  $75.00

Awesome Job Everyone!!!!  Hope you all stick with it.  Stay tuned for the next challenge.  I've yet to decide when it's gonna be but I'll let you all know.


If you are one of the winners, or the leading loser of one of the winning teams, please email me your address.  For the team winnings, I'll leave it up to the leader to disperse the winnings to your other team members.

No comments: