Friday, April 15, 2011

Coffee Friday

It's finally Friday!!!  What a long week!  My first stop on the way to work was good ol Starbucks!!  I'm now at my desk enjoying my large 5 dollar cup of a cinnamon dulce latte, yummmmmmmy.   I needed it.   Maybe I'll go for a second one later:)  

As you know, my back has just been trashed lately.  April, thanks for the pilates idea.  As much heck as I gave you about it, I think I may try it.  I've also been working with a physical therapist from Montana and he say's I've just got to start stretching more.  It's an indepth issue but my problem is actually my pelvis.  After so many years of shoeing horses and riding bikes, my back muscles have pulled my pelvis upward in the back and downward in the front.  I have these correction exercises that I should be doing at least 4 times a day, but I've been slacking on them lately.  The thought of not being able to ride my bike is just sickening so I'm determined to get all the stretching in that I can. 

On my way to work this morning I was thinking that my head just seems cloudy lately.   I just can't seem to focus on anything.  I have a million projects in my mind, yet I can't focus on any of them.  When your running a company and trying to help it grow in a particular way, this lack of focus really isn't an option.  I've got to find a solution to this problem.   If any of you know me, I'm a big goal setting guy.  I'm one of those guys with whom you will find a list of goals taped to the mirror:)  I believe whole heartedly that a goal that is not written down is only a dream.  In hopes of getting more done, I'm going to try and prioritize everything I have going on right now.  Everything is going to be written down in order of importance and urgency.  Hopefully then I will actually get something completed.

The IronHorse is less than 45 days away and I'm no where near ready.  At the moment my back would never survive a 50 mile bike ride, even worse it's 50 miles up hill which is even more brutal on my back.  I'm not losing any weight and I'm hardly eating anything at all.  I'm not sure what the deal is.  All I can do is keep plugging away and hoping for the best. 

Anyway, I've got to get some work done.  Maybe I should get started on my list:)  

Have a super day.



 

No comments: