Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm still here

Sorry it's been a while.  I'm still alive, I've just been super busy.  I've dove head first into trying to perfect our accreditation process, coaching two little league teams, trying to spend time with my family, and of course trying to stay on top of things at work.  I've prayed that God would give me a few 36 hour days, but so far I haven't heard back from him:).

I mentioned in my last post all the things I want to accomplish with work right now, but I'm not making much headway.  I have no excuses, but I really need to make the changes a priority.  We're already a good company but I think the changes will make us even better.  

I've had to take a small break from riding.  My back pain is coming back and riding just seems to make things worse.  It's super frustrating.  I want to ride and I want to run yet both things just kill my back.  I'm sure if I tried swimming, something else would start hurting too.  I thought about ordering the "Insanity" workouts but so far I haven't convinced myself that I would remain committed.  I can't just do nothing though.  I've got to figure something out. 

The lovely spring winds have arrived.  I love living here in the White Mountains, but I get so sick of the wind.  Springtime here would be gorgeous without the dang wind.  Give me snow and rain, but keep the wind. 

Well that's about it for now.  Sorry such a boring post.  I'll try and liven' it up later.

Have a good day. 

No comments: