Friday, April 1, 2011

5 hours to go

Five hours till the end of the challenge.  Frenchie and Big Mamma are holding they're own while SnowWhite is still in Third Place.  I haven't heard from a few of you so I'm hoping your hanging in there.   I've mentioned this several times but most of you have no idea how much weight Big Mamma or Frenchie have lost.  I'm honestly truly amazed.  Big Mamma, I've honestly tried figuring out who you are but I still have no idea.  You have a lost an impressive amount of weight!!  Frenchie,  it's gotta be getting about bikini time for you:)   I'm not sure how either of you have gone about dieting but whatever youre doing, it's obviously working. 

Were short handed today at work so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post the winners at exactly noon, but I'll try my best to do it as close as possible. 

No comments: