Monday, November 28, 2011

Good way to end the weekend.

I've decided to stay home all this week and finish updating all of my  policy and procedures.  My goal is to be finished by December 2nd.  This is a pretty lofty goal as I have no idea how many more I have to complete, plus I still have to submit them for approval.   Today I have overtaken the dining room table with about 4 notebooks of information, my laptop, a printer, a cup of coffee, and my lovely blackberry which continues to beep constantly with texts and emails.  I'm also listening to the sounds of Landau Eugene Murphy Jr.  This guy is amazing.  If you like Sinatra, you will love Landau Murphy.   Next up will be Bob Seger's greatest hits.  He doesn't allow his music on I-tunes so as soon as I saw the CD on my daily trip to Wal-Mart I just had to grab it. 

Well last week I told you I would post some pics of Michaels accident, here ya go.  I don't have any of Michaels broken teeth (they have since been fixed and he claims they look better now than before the accident) but heres a few of his truck and the car that hit him.  Sorry for the quality of pics on the car, I had to take them through the fence. 


In talking to the tow truck driver, I guess it took two trucks to pull the car away from the front of the grill of the Dodge pickup.  Now look at the gals car hit him.  She best be thankful for airbags.


Everything was smashed up to the firewall.  I think I'm going to have my son drive a 91 dodge pickup when he get's his license:).   That thing is a beast. 

Michael's wife is finally being released from the hospital today.  They diagnosed her with severe concussion syndrome.  She's had a lot of problems with nausea and dizziness.  Please keep her in your prayers as they move forward past very stressful week.  Oh and on top of all this, the other driver had no insurance.  When it rains it pours. 

On a much brighter note, we celebrated little Keevan's birthday last night.  3 years ago, the little guy was born on Thanksgiving day.  He's been such a little blessing.  Every morning he awakes with a smile and just makes the beginning of everyday a little brighter. 



His favorite things right now are Diego and Fire Trucks.  He got plenty of both but as you can see, Diego wore him out. 

Isn't he just adorable??

Well I best get some work done.  Will post again later about my weekend on call.  Eye opening weekend.  Time to refill the coffee cup. 
Hope you all have a great day.

No comments: