Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I'm thinking about starting a different blog.  I think it would be easier to write about certain things if it wasn't connected to the company.   While were still a small town company, I think it wise to keep business separate and write the more personal stuff on a different site.

With that said, have you ever wanted to forgive someone for something yet struggled like crazy from within to whole heartily forgive that person?   Even more difficult, a parent or step parent?    Will expand on that later, likely in a different blog, but I'll give you the new blog site when it's up and ready.

All I know is that life is full of challenges.  So many ups and downs, so many trials.  When your trying to live the life of a good Christian person, sometimes these challenges can really weigh on you.  Lots and lots of prayer and hopefully answers.

No comments: