Sunday, April 7, 2013

One more day

Only a little more than 24 hours left in the challenge.  Unless someone posts some super incredible numbers, it looks as though Someday Skinny and CantW82BSkinny will be going 1,2.   I'm hoping Someday has taken some before and after shots because her numbers are incredible.

I've sort of decided to keep the challenge going for one more month.   I say sort of because I'm going to give the monetary prizes to those that place in the first half of the contest (ending tomorrow night at Midnight), but I'm going to try and come up with some cool prizes for those that stay involved through the second half.   So for the 2nd half, the end of the contest will be May 10th at Midnight.  

For those of you that have stuck with us through these torturous few months, thanks and good job.  It's not easy to eat well and exercise through the winter months.   I'm hoping that now with the warmer weather, this month long extension may be beneficial to some of you.

I apologize for the lack of posts lately.   Between family, work, gym, and little league, it's tough to find any downtime.   I've got a few things that I really want to write about it, but I don't want to be rushed when putting it into words.

One of the posts has something to do with the question "what is your purpose".   I was watching a special on ESPN this weekend about Chris Spielman, who was a linebacker  for the Detroit Lions.   I won't go into detail right now, but he's a prime example of following your dream and understanding your purpose in life, even when that "purpose" isn't what you had originally planned.  

The other post sort of goes hand in hand with the "what is your purpose" one, but it has a bit more to do with the sermon at church this weekend.  I may in fact combine the two, but I'm not sure yet.  Hopefully I'll be able to post it either tomorrow or Tuesday.   I'll also be posting the winners of the challenge first thing Tuesday morning.

It's getting late so I gotta get ready for tomorrow.    


No comments: