Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Titleless

Well now that the weight loss challenge is over (by the way, if you want your prizes, you better email me) I've decided to try the same diet my wife is on.  I'm only doing it temporarily, just to get a jump start on things.  It's the BodHD diet.  I started it last night and right now, I'M HUNGRY!!!  Smoothie for dinner and a smoothie for breakfast.   I'm not sure if it's a sugar thing or what, but my hands are shaking like crazy.   While I really want to eat, I'm going to push through the shakes (I get to eat a hard boiled egg as a snack, yummy:) ) and wait for my mid morning snack.   I rarely do things like this with my wife, so I figured it was time for me to step up and work on doing more little things together....you know, things like starving each other. 

Back to the baseball grind today.  Now that we've had two days of cancellations because of the weather, it's time to catch back up.    I think I posted a while back that I was really having to talk myself into coaching this year, but so far I'm having a great time.  I've got a great little team who really seems to want to learn the game.  

Not much time to write this morning, but wanted to leave you with this.  If you're like me (I pitty you if you are) when youre hungry and in a hurry, you think the Taco Bell taco is the closest thing to somewhat healthy.  Well here ya go.  

http://www.livestrong.com/article/1001083-whats-really-inside-taco-bell-crunchy-beef-taco/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=april10


To bad Safeway doesn't have a drive thru produce department.   "Yes, I would like to order 2 apples and a banana please".  :)

Have a great morning.  

note:  My wife has my boiled egg snack and she's still not here.  Shakes are pretty much gone though. 
 

No comments: