Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2nd Day

So far so good. I've stuck with the diet and got a workout in two days in row. I weighed in at 179 # today.


Heres the menu for today:


Breakfast: Fruitbowl and a cup of Chai Tea


Lunch: Mike was nice and bought me a Mandarin Chicken Salad.


Snack: One chocolate sucker (I got a bag of See's Suckers for Christmas, I'll have one a day until theyre gone.


Dinner: Fist Sized portion of Spaghetti with tomato sauce.


30 minute ride on the trainer.

40 minute P90X leg workout

For those of you who don't know what a trainer is. Here's a picture. It' s torture device developed to put your bike on indoors. It is the most boring of activities. I'll usually put a bicycle video on the laptop and watch that while riding.


You never know how much you eat until you stop eating it. I'm amazed at how many times today I wanted to snack on some type of sugar filled food.

I hope the rest of you are doing well with the first two days of the challenge. Like I said, the first month is the hardest. After that your in a position to not let yourself down. Just tough it out. If you feel like snacking, grab a glass of water and start some sort of activity. After a while the snack thoughts will deminish.


Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Cycling Phun said...

Pedaldork! I like it, and I agree. To add to what you've said about not know how much you eat until you stop. Now that I've dropped a bunch of weight, I can't believe how little I can tolerate to eat, much less the things I used to love that don't even taste good to me anymore. I have to say I'm happy to see how well I've adapted back to eating right! Good luck on the trainer man, I passed on buying one... bigger and better ideas to come, keep reading. Keep up the cool stuff, and I'll catch you around.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!