Monday, March 14, 2011

Chubby Blob


Do you know how to make yourself feel more chubby??  Put on a pair of cycling shorts. Do you know how to feel even chubbier while wearing cycling shorts??  Lean over to grab the handlebars. Cycling shorts compress everything you don't want compressed and then leave everything else hanging over the side.

  I felt like a major blob on my bike today.  For all you challengers, here's one to motivate you......I'm back to 172!!!!! Can you friggin believe it???  I'm pissed now!! I'm tired of the 170's.   I'll be 162 by Friday.  If I'm not 162 by Friday, I'll give another Spa Estique massage away.  So for all you slackers, pay attention come Friday. 

3 comments:

April said...

Is that you on the far right ??

-Spuds-

Pedaldork said...

I'm the guy on the left.

April said...

Oh, OK. Now I see it :)