Friday, March 18, 2011

No Such Luck

I'm beginning to think that I stink at this losing weight thing.  I didn't even come close to the 162lbs I was hoping for today.  I'm still at 168.  I've been eating good all week, but I don't think I've been exercising enough.  I rode on Monday and Tuesday but had to take Wednesday and Thursday off as my back was really bugging me.  It's all good though.  I just got back from and hour ride and hope to get a good long ride in sometime this weekend.  As promised though, since I didn't make my 162 I'm going to give away another Spa Estique Massage.  First thought I'm going to say that Spuds is not eligible to win this.  Why you may ask......well just because I said so.  All he does all day long is sit at his computer waiting for me to post how little weight I've lost.  Then he sends me text showing himself pigging out on some fancy food he just made and he gains no weight.  So spuds..........if you want a massage, pay for it yourself:)
Ok, the next massage gift certificate will go to the 3rd person who sends me an email with "Challenge " in the subject line.  Send it to email@alphaoxymed.com.  You can only send one email :)

I've got to get back to work.  Hope you all have a super day and a great weekend.  Eat good and think Skinny!!!

Oh ya, I'll leave you with the video below.  I heard this song the other day and thought the gal had an amazingly beautiful voice.  I'm sure everyone has already heard it but as usual I'm a little behind the times.  Enjoy.  Not sure about the video, but the song is cool.

No comments: