Thursday, March 17, 2011

No Clue What to Title This

I've got a million things going on in my head today, so bear with the rambling.  I don't think I'm going to reach my goal of 162 lbs by tomorrow.  I feel like I'm back in high school wrestling again trying to make weight.  Only I don't have to time to run around in a vinyl suit and sweat it off.  I'm down to 167 and I'm hoping to go for a ride today, but I still don't think I'm going to lose 5lbs by tomorrow.  So, be ready for another give away tomorrow. 

Frenchie, thanks for the email.  It's stories like yours that make The Challenge worth it.  I hope you enjoy the massage.  Losing weight is not an easy task.  I don't know why God didn't make a chocolate chip cookie as healthy as an apple.:)  

And Time, just so you know,  you are awesome.  I appreciate all you do.  You're a good person with a huge heart.  Congrats on bachelors!!!!!

Feisty...............quit being such a pansy and quit the diet pepsi.  Start drinking black coffee or something:)

There's been a lot going on at work.  We have been super busy and now I've got to start focusing on our Re-Accreditation.  This is something that we have to do every three years in order to be compliant with Medicare.  It's very time consuming, but in the end I think it makes us a better company.   The difficult part is, I like to spend time with the patients, but I find that I'm stuck in the office more and more.   My office staff is absolutely awesome but with accreditation, I've got to learn the required standards before I can educate the staff.  It's never ending.   I've got so many things I want to do, yet I find that I have so little time to accomplish it.  My goal this year was to get a newsletter out to all our patients.  I want them to know what's going on with us as well as what's going on with Medicare.   I've yet to even start the newsletter.  Another goal of mine was to feature different patients here on the blog.  We've got some pretty cool patients and I think it would be a fun read to share some of their stories with you (with permission of course).   This too is something I haven't managed to get to.   Hopefully I will be able to make more time soon. 

On my ride the other day, I was listening to the song "Praise You in This Storm" by Casting Crowns.  Then I was thinking about the motorcycle accident this past weekend.  How difficult it must be to look to God for comfort in times of such crisis.   We're great at asking Him for help, but is our faith there when were down and out?? 


No comments: