Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Harley Angels

I'm not sure what to say about it here, but over the weekend many of us lost a really good person and a wonderful friend in a motorcycle accident.  Over the past few years she had been through so much.   She had dealt with so many challenges, both physical and emotional.  She seemed to meet every challenge head on and found real happiness  over the last year or so.  I loved talking to her when I saw her and all she talked about was her little grandson and where her next Harley ride was going to be.

 Yesterday, as I was riding down towards Whiteriver, I couldn't stop thinking about her.  I pulled over and looked skyward and just knew she was looking down over me.  I couldn't get her little grandson off my mind.  He deserves to have his grandma.  When bad things happen, is it worse for the person for whom it is happening, or is it worse for the loved ones left dealing with the pain??  These are the thoughts that go through my tiny little brain.  "K", you will be so so very missed.  I'm not even sure how I'm going to deal with it when I walk into your office for the first time.  While you're up there riding your sweet Harley, take some time to smile down on us.  I miss you!!! We all miss you!!!!

No comments: