Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ohhh Ya!!! I'm a tad sore.

Ok so I posted the other night that I had ridden 40 minutes on the trainer and did half of the P90X leg workout.  I knew I'd be sore as my legs were already shaking by the time I was finished.  When I got up yesterday morning I was surprised that I really wasn't all that sore.  As the day went on though,  the soreness was slowly creeping in.  Still wasn't too bad.



Then comes today.  You know that thing that Suzanne Summers (She still looks amazing today) used to advertise call the Thigh Master??  Well today, not only do the inside of my thighs feel like I did a million repetitions with the Thigh Master, the rest of me feels like I've been beaten with the thing.  Man my legs hurt all over.  I want to stretch them in hopes of making them feel better, but right now that is out of the question. 
I tried playing with my dog this morning and I looked like a 90 year old man out there hobbling around.  I'm hoping to do more P90 tonight but at the moment I think my legs will collapse.  The first exercise they have you do is called a balance lunge.  Here's a picture:
At the current moment, this isn't happening.  My knees would say, "no way pal!!"
We'll have to see how it goes.  I'm hoping to go for a lunch time ride today so maybe that will loosen things up.  I sure hope so, because right now I look pretty pathetic. 

I'm planning on weighing in again on Friday, I'm hoping for 160lbs but not so sure I'll make it this week.  I don't think I've strayed very much from  healthy eating (except for a few girl scout cookies) but I just don't feel like I've lost any weight.  Not sure though, we'll see on Friday.

Time to get to work. Hope you all have a great day. 


No comments: