Thursday, March 28, 2013

Almost 17%%%

I'm feeling like quite the pansy weight loser today.   I haven't weighed in since being back from the valley and I'm not sure I want to.   The woman in me say's "I feel fat today". 

What really makes me feel wimpy is the numbers being posted by a few of you.  Someday Skinny is almost at 17%!!  I'm struggling to get back to 4%.   Personally, I'm telling myself that my numbers are completely unacceptable.  I know for a fact that I can do better.  I feel better, both psychologically and physically when I'm eating better and feeling thinner.   I just want to kick myself in the butt sometimes.  

So for what it's worth, Someday Skinny, you motivate me to want to do better.  Your numbers are quite impressive. 

Can'tw8, Andi, Toots, Chubby, you guys are all kicking some major butt.  Keep it up!!!! 

1 comment:

*Ashley said...

Thanks! All I have to say is MyDietitian.com! You should've taken the membership for yourself! But I definitely thank you for sharing! :)