Friday, March 29, 2013

Spandex...................tooooo tight!!!!

Doug (the head chef at Chalet) talked me into going for a little bike ride today.  What I thought was just going to be a casual calorie burner turned into a brutal, burn up the lungs fest.   For some reason, Doug had every intent on making this ride hurt............he succeeded.    I felt like I was going to puke up every bit of food I ate while in Phoenix.

The worst part though,,,,,,,,,I accidentally put my 13 year olds cycling shorts in my bag.   Yes I wore them.  And yes it was an awful site, but there was no way I was going to miss out on a such a beautiful afternoon.   I learned a couple of things about wearing spandex a size too small.............Wanna feel fatter, put on a tight pair of spandex shorts.  These things created the most disgusting muffin top you can imagine.  Also, apparently the ass end of these shorts were cut lower because I had to keep pulling my jersey down in order to keep from mooning the cars behind me.  Just a complete grotesque and humbling ride.   So if any of you poor souls saw me out riding today, I apologize now for the nightmares that are bound to occur.  Ugh, I make myself nauseous just thinking about it.

Well it's almost quitting time, at least for now.  I'll post more this weekend.  For all you Blue Ridge parents, the last day of Little League tryouts are tomorrow.   If your kid is so blessed to have this spandex wearing, shaved leg pathetic excuse of a bike rider for a coach, plan on a week of evening practices. :)   Baseball season has arrived.

Have a super good (that's just a good word) night.  Happy Good Friday.

No comments: