Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Real Quick

I don't have much time to write, but will post later today.   Someday Skinny......Cmon chic!!  Let's pick it up a little!!!  Let's see 14%!!!    I was over in Eagar today, the weather was gorgeous, get outside and enjoy it!!!

Chubby143, where's the rest of your team?   You and Sizzlean best get after your team mates!!

I hear Scalecrusher is planning on sending in some good numbers soon.  

By the way, the last day of the challenge is April 8th.   One month to go people!!!   The weather is looking great, so get your bodies outside.  You hospital folks, I'm thinking a walk to Show Low Lake should be planned.  C'mon!!  What better way to spend a lunch break!    Get out of that stuffy place!

Leaving early today to go play catch with my son.  Baseball tryouts this weekend and we've only thrown the ball about a half dozen times.  

Real quick, anyone want a free month of mydietitian.com?    First two people to email me, saying whatever you want to say, I'll cover the cost of the first month.  Dude, that's a $70.00 deal!!!!









No comments: