Monday, February 28, 2011

127 Hours

Oh my gosh my legs are so unbelievably sore.  I did like I said I would.  Tonight, after letting my dinner of rice and vegetables digest, I rode the trainer for 40 minutes and then like a nut, I did the leg workout of P90X.  Ok, well I didn't finish it, but I gave it a shot.  I finished about 20 minutes of the leg workout.  By then my legs were shaking so bad that I couldn't even squat without my hamstrings wanting to seize up.  I think I'm in for a surprise in the morning.  I have a feeling I'm going to be walking like an old man for the next couple of days.  We shall see.



About a week ago I had pre ordered the movie "127 hours".  The movie arrived today and its nuts.  I put it in my laptop and watched the first 40 minutes while riding the trainer.  Now I'm watch the rest while hoping my legs don't cramp up.   If you can put up with a bit of cussing (mind you, if I was in a canyon with my arm pinned under a boulder, in the middle of no where; besides prayer, cussing would be a huge part of my vocabulary)  this is really a good movie.  Click here if you want to view the trailer.
What would you do in a situation like this?  Would you have the guts to cut off your own arm??  This is truly an unbelievable story of survival and the human will. 

Well I'm gonna go watch the rest of the movie.  Have a good night.

No comments: