Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Born to Be Somebody

I think I have completely lost it. I worked late tonight and in an attempt to stay motivated I found myself on Itunes downloading some music. Not counting the good motivating stuff like Kutless and Red Rider, I also downloaded more Justin Bieber, some Barry Manilow, and some Conway Twitty. Where is my head? Barry Manilow and Justin Bieber? Now that's a combination!!! I'm like part teenage girl and part 70 year old man. Please tell me I'm not the only one out there with this wide range of music taste!! Tell me there are other weirdo's out there!!

I'm happy to report that I'm back down to 177lbs. Not eating after 6pm has been the key. My cycling coach sent me this, "Eat like a king for breakfast, a prince for lunch, and a peasant for dinner". This apparently works as I've lost what I gained in Tucson.

Oh and regarding yesterdays post on fear. And no I'm not going off on some weird Justin Bieber antics but I heard this song on the way home. I think we can apply this to ourselves if we look past our fears. We are all born to be somebody. You just can't be afraid to look deep inside and find that "somebody".




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much for being a "closet" Justin beiber fan :)