Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pathetic

Ok, my earlier post has bugged me all day.  Who am I to complain about the "little things".  The more I think about the post, the more I realize how pathetic it sounded.  I will likely delete it later, but will leave it up for a few so even more of you can see how pathetic I really am:)

If you're having a crap day or are just pathetic like myself, just take a quick glance at this blog.  Then you can go here to see more details of the entire story.

I've been keeping up with Elisa and Nathans story for quite some time but today it wasn't the actual blog or story that caught my eye.  It was the dates.  I realize that they were diagnosed within 9 days of each other, but, (and I know "it's only a year") while I sit here whining and fussing over the little things, these too have been battling for their lives for the past year. 

I wake up every morning to a healthy family.  I have a job to goto.  In fact I could probably ride my bike to work if I wasn't being such a pansy.  Can you imagine what Elisa and Nathan would give just to have a portion of that? 

I looked up some other synonyms for "pathetic"........commiserable, deplorable, distressing, feeble, heartbreaking, heartrending, inadequate, lamentable, meager, melting, miserable, moving, paltry, petty, piteous, pitiable, pitiful, plaintive, poignant, poor, puny, rueful, sorry*, tender, touching, useless, woeful, worthless, wretched .....................................

Yep, that would pretty much describe my whining for the day:) 

http://friendsofnathanandelisa.blogspot.com/

http://familybondingtime.blogspot.com/





No comments: