Monday, April 2, 2012

It's been fun

It's getting late, but I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone for all the emails.  Most of you have mentioned how much the challenge either helped you or your families.   Know that your emails and comments have helped me just as much.    

Regarding the weight issue,  I've never been super overweight, but at 188 I was the heaviest I have ever been.   I look back (even recently) at pictures and I can't believe how chubby my cheeks looked.  What's even more disturbing was nobody really ever said anything.  I know nobody wants to be rude or hurt feelings, but sometimes honesty is good medicine.  Even if you know it yourself, it's sometimes pretty motivating to hear it from others.    I also learned how difficult dieting can be.  We are overwhelmed daily with good food.  It's all crappy food, but it sure tastes good.  There was a point in the challenge that I was so frustrated with having such little success.  I learned then that it is not a daily challenge,  but a lifetime committment.  Eating good is not easy.  Hmmm pizza or a salad.  You know what's right, but your head wants to yummy crappy stuff.    I hope you all will continue to do well with healthier eating.  It is so worth it.   Bound 2 B Healthy,  awesome job.  I don't know how much of a struggle it was for you but you put up some impressive numbers.  Someday Skinny, I still look back and read your email. So much luck with your pregnancy and I'll see you next January:) .    Dana, your team/family as well as the Hippos.....you guys made it fun.   Hope the summer is just as rewarding for all of you.  Thunderthighs,,,,you never fail to crack me up.  Super proud of your progress.  Keep it up.  And of course Wanna Be.  Wow!!!  Your numbers were beyond great.    Good job and keep it up. 


So regarding the prizes.  If your one of the top 3,  send me an email with your mailing address.  I'll get your prizes out asap.  mail@alphaoxymed.com     

Hope you all will continue checking in with my boring ass blog.  I'll do what I can to keep it entertaining.  

For now,,,,,I've got a ton of work to do and it's already 10pm.  Hope you all have a great Tuesday.  Good night for now.

No comments: