Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Top 3 Finishers......Send me your address!!!

Ok ya'll.  Here's the top 3 finishers in the challenge:

1st:  WannaBe
2nd: Someday Skinny
3rd: Thunderthighs

Team Finals:

1st:  Hungry Hippos
2nd: Wii Not Fit
3rd:  Phat Mama's


So I need each one of you to email me your mailing addresses.  I've already got Someday's and Thunderthighs but still need Wanna Be's.

Also each team needs to designate someone for me to send the prizes to. 

Hippo's what are you waiting for?  You guy's have $400.00 waiting for you.

The Wii's...I'm assuming Mrs. Poo is the boss:).  Dana, send me your address.  Oh oops:)  I have yours.  I'll drop off your winnings. 

Yo!! Phat Mama's!!!! Wake up!!  Native Texan or Jamaica N July send me an email with your address. 

Awesome job to everyone. 

No comments: