Monday, April 2, 2012

Times Up!

Time is up folks.  I'll post the winners later.  Remember, Teams are scored by taking the avg of their entire team.  Members of teams are not part of the individual challenge.  So you are either part of a team or an individual........not both. 

Winning Teams will have to let me know who the leader of the team is.  I'll then need your address to send you the prize.  It will be up to the team leader to divvy out the prize:)

Here's the prize list for this year.

1st Place:  $400.00
2nd Place: $250.00
3rd Place:  $100.00

This is for both team competitors and individual competitors.  I may throw a little more out there as far as prizes, but will have to see what I can afford:).  I have to eat ya know.

Honestly though, everybody did an awesome job.  By far the best of any challenge we've had. 

Well I'm off to the gym.  Will post the Biggest Losers later.  I'm gonna seperate the list though into Teams and Individuals.



No comments: