Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Biggest Loser

I'm sitting here watching the finals of The Biggest Loser and I find myself both unbelievably impressed and touched by what these people of done. It is absolutely awesome. I've never been big time over weight but I have definitely had my share of gains. I know when I had my thyroid gland destroyed I gained quite a bit over a very short amount of time. It was nothing to have a client say "have you gained some weight".

I look at some of the people on The Biggest Loser and hear their stories and my heart goes out to them. The struggles they all share is nothing but heart wrenching. The cool thing though, look at how they have stepped up and done something about it. I think of the measley little 20 lbs I want to lose and it doesn't touch the dedication and hard work these guys/gals have accomplished.


It just makes me more psyched to get this weight loss challenge going. I hope and pray that those involved will share the same accomplishments that I saw tonight. It's all possible. Just don't lose sight of your goals.
For those of you interested, they have a cool website. Click HERE to go there.

No comments: