Monday, December 31, 2007

The New Year

We'll we've got about 1/2 hour before we hit the new year here in Arizona. I'm excited for 2008. Why...I have no idea. I just hope to make it a great year.

I got in a 30 mile ride on Saturday and it kicked my butt. Normally, 30 miles is usually a cake walk. It was proof to myself at how out of shape I am. I'm going again tomorrow for I think what comes out to be between 30-35 miles. I'm going from the Show Low Park to the Mormon church in Pinedale and back. Were supposed to have a high of 45 degrees so it should be a nice ride.

I had my last coffee today. I'm definitely going to miss that habit. I love that stuff. I don't think it would be such a bad habit if I just drank normal coffee. The problem is, I love Lattes. Pumpkin Spice to be exact. I'm not sure how much sugar is in these foo foo drinks, but I'm sure it's near the upper limits of "not healthy". I hope just by eliminating this one habit that I will soon see/feel a difference.

20 minutes till new year. I'm barely going to make the new year (awake that is). I'm on call tomorrow so I don't exactly have the luxury of sleeping in. We'll I've got to get busy updating the website. Have a great night and best wishes for the new year.

No comments: