Monday, December 10, 2007

PAYBACK!!!!!

I've coached little league for the past 8 years and if there's one thing you get out of it, it's some really special relationships. There's two brothers that I've grown really close too. I've seen them both grow into amazing young men and I hope and pray that as they continue to grow, they remain a part of my life. Both of them have taught me more than I could ever teach them. OK that's the gooshy part. A couple of weeks ago they decided to TP my house. Only they proceeded as only rookies would. They did it while my porch lights were on. My dogs began to bark and when I looked outside
I could see a white explorer. Well there's only one person I know that drives a White Ford Explorer. I knew immediately who it was. In fact, these rookies not only parked IN FRONT of my house while they were performing their toilet papering duties, they actually didn't even run when I turned on the second porch light. Better yet, when they did finally drive off, I could see their brake lights up the street, saw them turn around, and can you believe it they drove by again. BUSTED!!!
So today I decided on revenge. I managed to get access to their bedrooms and proceeded to saran wrap their beds and toilet paper their rooms. It's so fun trying to be a kid again. The scary part is, I fear what's next. We'll see. Oh, there was one more in the guilty party,,,,her time is coming. :)



No comments: