Friday, December 30, 2011

2 Days To Go

Two days and counting!  Just got back from the gym and I'm pretty excited for this challenge to get started.  I still have this sort of mental block that is preventing me from starting any changes until Monday.  Maybe it's the realization that I want to eat this weekend.   I have high hopes of reaching my goal of 165lbs though.    I don't want to be some skinny runt, but would love to lose the flab.   I had even higher hopes of seeing how many days straight I could ride my bike to work, but to be honest with myself, I just don't see that happening.  Between the snow and the cold...................Ill drive. 

 We're getting more and more entries every day and I'm trying to post them as soon as they arrive but if you don't see your name within a day or two, please feel free to email me or post it again. 

Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: