Monday, December 26, 2011

The Entries Are Rolling In

I'm already loving the creative Challenge names so far.  So far the "4 Phat Chicks" only have 3 members........I'm assuming we're waiting on one more??? 

Seven days till the Challenge!!!   I've got plenty to lose this year so be prepared to get your rear ends kicked.  I'm already working on my strategy, which includes a lot of trash talking, lots of working out, less eating, and major guilt trips that I will put upon myself. 

One concern that was texted to me this evening, is me knowing how much you weigh.  First of all, how much anyone weighs is never an issue.  I would love to see everyone reach their weightloss goals.  I'm at 185lbs, and if you look at me you might say, no big deal.   Well dear Lord, if you saw me without a shirt on (God help you), ugghhhhh.  You would have nightmares for the rest of your life. 

Plus, remember everything is done via your challenge nickname.  If you want to be more discreet, create a new gmail account with some goofy email address. 

Honestly though, dig deep and commit to losing weight this coming year.  Make this your year.  My goal is to kick some major ass in 2012.  I've already started working on my goals for 2012, if I get enough guts, maybe I'll post them before New Years. 

 I've always been interested health, but I have found that in the last few years I've really gained an interest in living healthy (so far I really suck at it).  I'm sure I will mention it over a thousand times throughout the challenge, but if you get a chance, watch the documentary "Food, Inc".   It is just incredible what is put in our foods.  After reading the ingredients on some of your favorite foods, one can't really argue that the leading cause of cancer has got to be environmental. 

Crazy, just as I've been typing this post, I've got 3 new sign ups.  Keep em coming.  I'll update the list as soon as I'm finished here.  Click here to see the current list.  It's gonna be a good time. 

No comments: