Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Spuds.........to Chubs Dana Poo Challenge

I think "Spuds" needs to change his name to "Chubs" this year.  I know all he's been doing is sitting behind a desk all winter!!!! The guy is amazing cook and he loves to eat so he will be no threat.  I met Dana Poo the other day....... Hey DP, here's a challenge for you since I think 20 lbs is a mutual goal.  If you lose more than me, I'll give you a $50.00 gift certificate to anywhere you choose.  You up for the challenge???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish there was a prize for those of us who didn't wait until the new year to lose 20 lbs :)

Pedaldork said...

You could always try to put the 20lbs back on over the next 4 days and start over:)

Anonymous said...

Chubs ???? Better watch it there Old man !!! :) Don't you remember how bad I kicked your trash last year. I didn't even hardly try. Losing weight for me is effortless :) You just have no willpower my friend. You are like Rosie Odonell in a Twinkie factory......which is why cookies, and cheeseburgers will be brought into your office whenever I am up that way for work. Remember it is not the spoon that made Oprah fat.....it was her weakness with food. Wahahahahah. You are going down Rosie....I mean Rusty :)
-Your favorite Spud-

Pedaldork said...

All that tough talk coming from the queen, i mean king of the kitchen. How many boxes of good and plentys currently in your car. You have the will power of a basset hound.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Rusty, he's been married to me for too long. The trash talk just rolls right off his tongue. :)