Friday, December 30, 2011

My Dieting Plan

Oh my gosh, the nicknames people are coming up with are hilarious!!!   Frog Eater!!  Where in the world does one come up with that name?    And Sugar Addict,,,,,,,if you end up losing a higher percentage than me, I'm the biggest pansy dieter in the world.  Spuds, known in the dieting world as "Idaho Chubs" is going down.  I bet if you looked in his car right now, he has at least 3 boxes of Good and Plenty's. Then I bet over the weekend he makes some fancy dessert in the Dutch oven.  The guy talks tough but has no will power (love ya spuds). 

I see the 4 Phat Chics have finally got their entire crew on board.  I wanna hear some of everyone's plans come January 2nd.  How do you plan on losing weight?   Goals for 2012? 

I'm still working on my list, but as far as the weight loss goes, I'm going to cut out sugar (meaning sweets), except for some dark chocolate every once in a while.  I'm going to try and drink 5 (16.9oz each) bottled waters a day.  I want to do most of my shopping in the produce section and cut way back on meat (my cholesterol is 259).  I'm going to do all I can to eat whole foods rather than all this boxed crap I'm so guilty of buying (and eating) all the time.  One cup of coffee in the morning and one glass of wine at night.  And the biggie, the thing that I think makes the biggest difference in the world,,,,,,,,,,no food after 7pm (used to be 6 but I get home too late to abide by that). 

So that's my dieting plan.  That along with 3 days in the gym and 3 days on the bike (or some sort of cardio), is going to allow me to kick all your butts.  I failed miserably last year (the current size of my gut is proof) and I promise I will be competitive this year. 

Ok back to work for now. Hope you all have a super day.

No comments: