Thursday, December 8, 2011

This day is going to fast.

Are you kidding me!??  I'm still at 180lbs.  I've been doing pretty well with the diet, working out everyday (except yesterday) and nothing.  Haven't lost anything.  Just throw me a bone, do something do help me stay motivated.  I'm gonna throw this scale out the door. 

The muscle physiologist who is helping me with my back just increased my workout again.  This is a good sign as it means my back is slowly getting stronger.  Here's a link to one of the main exercises he has me doing.  When I first started, I could barely do 80 lbs a few times. It was both embarrassing and pathetic.  Now I'm doing 165 lbs 20 reps.  Definitely better than when I started.  My back is finally getting stronger and hopefully soon I'll be able to put in 50 miles on  the bike pain free. 

The Christmas party season is approaching. We have one tonight, our company one is tomorrow, and then I have another on Saturday.  Dear Lord, can you give me 12 more hours in a day.  Just today I get a text from my son's principal wanting to know if I can start basketball practice next week.  I'm still debating this one.  Not sure if I'm into coaching another year of basketball, I'm sure he'll talk me into it though. 

Today has just flown by.  I feel like I've got nothing done.  I hate days like this.  So much to do and such little time. 

Sorry for the boring post,  I'll try to do better tomorrow.  Gotta get back to work though.

No comments: