Sunday, February 20, 2011

My humble apology.

I'm really having to humble myself with this post.  On Friday, I received a text from Spuds stating that with all the pathetic junk that he had been eating, he had still maintained his weight of 184 lbs.  I thought to myself "there's no way, I know his metabolism is supposedly high, but the way he eats there's no way he hasn't gained any weight".   

Well Friday happened to be payday at our office.  Spuds said his wife would be up to grab his check.  I let him know that I wasn't going to give him his check until he weighed in on the office scale.  I know it wasn't the most ethical thing to say or do, but I had to see for myself.  I finally coerced him to come in and weigh on our scale.  He even took a camera with him to prove to me that he was telling the truth and that his home scale was just as accurate at our office scale. 

Can you believe this!!!  184lbs!!!   Ok I felt like a scum and have to say, "Spuds, I'm very sorry for doubting you." 

I know that in the past 3 days, Spuds has eaten at Taco Bell and El Rancho.   These are only the places I know about, I can't imagine where else he has eaten nor can I even imagine what pathetic fattening foods he has ingested.  I truly hope it goes straight to his gut (and I say this from the heart).  I know life isn't fair, but it's just not right for someone to eat this bad yet not gain a single pound. 

Here's my thoughts.  Spuds is only about 5'4" (kidding), I think he's about 5' 9".  I just put those numbers into the calculator on Health Central.com and it say's "marginally overweight".  So there you have it Spuds, keep on eating all that mexican food.  I'm sure when you're my age, your cholesterol levels will be similar to mine. :)  

Anyway Spuds,  once I again I apologize for doubting you.  Hope you are having a great weekend and keep eating those tacos. 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am back on this Monday. I swear

Spuds

Pedaldork said...

Ok, Whatever. Until the next trip to Taco Bell.

Anonymous said...

Just for that.....I am bringing you in a giant bag of Cheetos !!! Oh, and I think we all should start calling you chester Cheetah too !!!
-Spuds-