Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update

Well I am back on track baby!!!  My cholesterol numbers were quite the wake up call.  The doctor threatened me with statin drugs and there's no way I'm going to damage my liver if I don't have to.  I haven't strayed from my diet at all and feel really good.  I even got in a 20 mile bike ride today with a few friends.  It was a bit windy,  but it was great to be outside and riding in a paceline again. 

I'm not sure what's been going on with the PHAT Riders but they are really putting the hurt on everyone.  Where the heck is Sexy42011???   Feisty and Spuds have no drive whatsoever.  Their idea of dieting is cookies and cheeseburgers, oh and diet pepsi.  Hey H and Andi, how the heck are ya??? 

How are the guys doing??  Speedo and Chubby Hubby, you guys aren't falling off the wagon are you??

Well I'm feeling really good and I'm about to put the hurt on all of ya.  My girly legs are about to start pedaling daily.  My son just signed up for the Quarter Horse portion of the Ironhorse so I'll be out riding with him as well.  My original goal was 165lbs but now I'm going to shoot for 160.  That's 10 lbs I've gotta lose by May.  Many of you have already lost way more than that.  You are OSSM!!!!  Keep it up.  I'm gonna have another giveaway soon so stay tuned.  I'm not sure  what  I'm going to offer up as a prize.  I thought about an hour massage at Spa Estique (no I don't frequent the place, but I have a friend who works there)  or something like that.  Let me know what you think.  I'm open to just about anything. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear peddaldork , Ryan seacrest called and he wants his highlights back. I'm still beating you and your girly legs. Feisty :)

Blonde at Heart said...

That sounds like an amazing prize!!!